Middle School Retreat.

My middle school retreat, this years middle school retreat was a great succes.

We woke up on monday morning useuall time and went to school. From there we got on the bus and took a bus ride to carlingting park. Where we got off the bus a had a school breakast which consitied of bagels, a muffin and orange juice. After that we went down to a grassy area and did tefillah. We then did some team building activites such as Hokie-Pokie and soccer baseball. Eventually, the bus arrived, and we then took an hour bus ride to an obstical course. But this wasent like a kids one it was intence. The course was 5.5 kilometers long, and it was hard . ther was lots of running and jumping scaling and climbing, and lots and lots of excersize. After I had done the first lap i was beat but I knew that I could do it better so I tried and did, and by then I was really beat and took a five minute reak. but I wanted to keep trying to do it better so I did the course twice more and ran 22 kilometers. we then went to get our bags and got back on the bus. on the ride back to school everyone was beat. we arrived back at school at 6 Oclock  and chilled. They then opend the barbeque and I got a burger, we then sat down and ate. After that we goofed around and did some activities that the grade eights had set up and they were are really fun. We finaly went home and by then it was Eight oclock. We then went to bed and fell asleep, and this was just the first day of our middle school retreat. we still had another day tomorrow of fun and excersize.

Here is a short clip of the obstical course.The OCR obstacle course