My Paragraph of the week #1

In English class, we are going to write a paragraph every week on something. And this week the topic is, What qualities do you look for in your friends? Choose one of these qualities a friend has, and explain in detail why you admire it. So this is my paragraph. 

When I lived in London, Ontario I had a few exceptional friends, including Nick. And one of the things I loved most about my friend was that he would always listen to anyone no matter who it was or what time it was. And I really admire him for that, because I know how hard it can be to listen to people sometimes, but no matter what Nick was always there for you and he always knew how to help, whether it was a friend or a complete stranger. I love Nick and was heartbroken when we moved, and when I couldn’t see his caring face and comforting words every day at school.

And that is my paragraph. Next week, the topic is What book/movie or TV show has had a significant impact on you, so much so, that if you never read/watched it, you might be a different person? Explain why it is so meaningful. 

One thought on “My Paragraph of the week #1

1. Hi Yossi,
    As someone who has lived in 4 different cities, and made excellent friends in all those places, I completely understand that leaving good friends is never easy! Fortunately, we live in a time where technology makes it so easy to keep in touch! Do you still find time to call Nick? Play games together? Sometimes a video call feels almost as good as a real visit! I hope you’re been able to keep in touch with Nick, even though you’ve moved away.