My paragraph of the week #4

For paragraph of the week this time the topic is, How do you keep yourself in high spirits in the midst of difficult times? Is there a particular person you talk to for inspiration? A song that motivates you? A walk in nature? What about this particular person or activity helps lift your spirits? How I can keep myself in high spirts when I am feeling low, is by exploring in nature, because I love the outdoors and love to make things out of nature. For example I will go outside and make a bow and arrow or go fishing. If I do choose to go fishing, which I will do every chance I get, then I would probally fish for smallmouth bass with a minnow because these are the best live bait. But for lures I would use a weighted spinner bait or a top water crank bait. The only reason I will use the crankbait first is because it looks like an ingerd fish and it will draw the fish in and then I will cast out the crankbait to catch the smallmouth bass. And I will go for smallmouth because they are the best to eat and the most fun to catch, in my opionin. ANd that makes me happy.